Activity time11:40 〜 18:00Stay in Kochi City
■ From Okayama City <via Seto Bridge>→Ritsurin Garden (about 4 hours 20 minutes)
■ Iya Onsen→Vine Bridge→Oboke Gorge River Rafting (about 3 hours 50 minutes)
- 111:40～12:40Hirome Market(Lunch)
With many cheap and tasty menus this is Kochi’s kitchen. Enjoy Kochi’s unique local gourmet while mixing with local residents.
- About a 10-minute walk
- 212:50～14:00Kochi Castle
- This famous castle is the only one in Japan to have all the buildings in the defense section still standing. (Opening time 9:00)
- About a 40-minute drive
- 314:40～15:20Nishijima Flower Garden
- You can eat delicious melon and watermelon, and go shopping! (From Jan-June you can go strawberry picking).
- About a 30-minute drive
- 415:50～16:50Makino Botanical Garden
- Enjoy beautiful flowers across all seasons at the Makino Botanical Garden.
- A short walk
- 516:50～17:20Chikurin-ji Temple
- Chikurin-ji Temple is the 31st temple on the Shikoku Pilgrimage. It is one of Kochi’s top three beautiful gardens, and its five story pagoda is a must see!
- About a 20～30-minute drive
- 17:50Stay in Kochi City(Dinner)